Tuesday 19 April 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone!
This is just a short introductory post while I get this blog up and running, as I thought it looked a little bare without any words. I expect there will be a Gluten and Dairy Free Recipe and picture (I'm sure I'll be able to figure out how to do that, yes there is a little picture icon up here, excellent) up in the next day or so! I assure you that it is delicious!
As it is the Easter break this weekend, and also Anzac day, for those of us who that means something to, so that means lots of free time, inspiration and motivation for baking! Woohoo!
So just hold on for a few more days, I'll be back soon I promise (Ha I'm already writing like people are reading this and I haven't even told anyone I have created this yet!- oh dear!).
Well I think it's time to say goodbye! Ciao Ciao!
L xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment