Monday 22 August 2011

Peanut Butter Biscuits


Peanut butter biscuits
Inspired by: a cook book at my mother’s house which I now can't remember the name of. . .

Why?
I was hungry and she had nothing for me to eat

I used:
1 1/2 cups self raising gluten free flour
1/2 cups dairy free peanut butter
125g dairy free margarine
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg

What I did:
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease/line a biscuit tray (or two).
In a bowl mix margarine, peanut butter, castor and brown sugar together. 
Add egg and mix well together. 
Gradually add flour, mixing until combined. 
Make small balls of mixture with your (clean) hands and space them on the tray, press lightly with a fork to flatten. 
Once the tray is full, place in the oven to bake until biscuits are brown, or about 15-25 mins.

Comments after eating Peanutbutter biscuits
I might have to try another one. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment